Part Time Animal Caregiver
WCHS is seeking animal lovers to work in our kennel and animal viewing areas! This is a fast-paced, quick-thinking environment and being a mature, responsible team player is essential.
- -Daily care, including cleaning and feeding.
- -Medicating of the animals in our care, from large dogs down to small rodents.
- -Keeping the many areas of the shelter sanitized, organized and working properly.
- -Attention to detail and good communication skills are vitally important.
- -Ability to lift 50+ pounds and be in good physical condition.
- -Excellent customer service skills as you will deal with the public daily.
- -Applicant must be 18 years or older with a valid driver’s license, a good driving record, and a high school diploma or GED. The full-time position -requires you to have an after-hours pager rotation about once every 5 weeks.
- -Monday: 5:00pm – 7:30pm
- -Wednesday: 5:00pm – 8:30pm (3:00pm start when we have a staff meeting)
- -Saturday: 8:00am – 5:30pm
- -Sunday: 8:00am – 12:00pm & 4:00pm – 5:30pm (end time may vary)
Starting pay for this position is up to $13/hr with benefits.