Thank you to all who donated and attended our 2019 Mega Rummage Sale. We also want to thank all our wonderful donors who helped our silent auction area and our plant sale!
Thanking our Mega Rummage Sale Sponsors…
7am to 6pm
7am to 6pm
June 2nd – Clearance Sale
7am to 3pm
Donations will need to be dropped off at the Humane Society at 3650 State Road 60 in Slinger.
Our first day for Rummage Sale Drop-off is May 6th! Please donate your “clean, gently used” items … also please look at the listing below of items we cannot accept (donating these items will cost us money – we will have to pay to have them recycled – so please look into local recycling facilities to recycle your unwanted appliances, tvs, etc.)
We will only accept donations of rummage items on Mondays, Wednesday, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sunday only on May 19th. Donations will be accepted between the hours of 8 am and 7 pm and you will need to bring someone with you to help unload your items.
Mondays (May 6th, 13th, and 20th) 8am to 7pm
Wednesdays (May 8th, 15th, and 22nd) 8am to 7pm
Thursdays (May 9th, 16th, and 23rd) 8am to 7pm
Saturdays (May 11th, 18th and 25th) 8am to 7pm
Sunday (May 19th) 8am to 7pm
*The 25th of May will be our last day to accept donations.
Drop off items at the Humane Society. Sorry, we cannot accept the following items:
* No Washers, dryers, stoves, refrigerators, air conditioners, freezers, microwaves and
other large appliances.
* No Vacuum Cleaners
* No Mattresses or Box Springs
* No Encyclopedias
* No Organs or Pianos
* No Tires
* No Water Softeners
* No Sinks
* No Air Conditioners
* No Auto Parts
* No Artificial Christmas Trees larger than 3 feet. (We are only accepting table-top Christmas Trees)
* No Infant/Child Car Seats, high chairs or Cribs
* No Counter Tops
* No Dehumidifiers
* No Ceiling Fans
* No Chemical Products or Paint
* No Swimming Pools (unless the small kiddy plastic preformed swimming pools)
* No VCR Tapes or Cassette Tapes
* No Large Exercise Equipment
* No TV’s, CRT Tube Monitors
* No computers or computer equipment (unless they are two years old or newer)
The mission of The Washington County Humane Society is to protect animals from suffering and cruelty, to provide care for animals afflicted by neglect and abandonment, and to enhance the lives of animals and people through education, adoption and compassion.